A sleeve and portfolio that helps keep your gadgets protected, and documents, well-organised, featuring weaves from the Yakan and Tausug people of Southern Mindanao. Comes with a detachable wrist strap. Perfect for laptops with 12 to 15" screens.
Bungasama by the Yakan people of Zamboanga and Basilan
- For 13" Laptop Sleeve - 14"(L) x 10"(H)
- For 15" Laptop Sleeve - 14.5"(L) x 11"(H)
- Handwoven Components - 100% Polyester
- Leather Components - 100% Cow Hide from the Philippines
- Canvas - 100% Cotton
- Inner Lining - 95% Polyester 5% Cotton
- Weight restrictions: 2-3 kilograms
- Not intended for extreme outdoor activities.
- All laptop sleeves are lined with semi water-repellent polycanvas.
- Exercise caution when exposing product to moisture.
- It is not advisable to expose leather parts to moist environment as it may lead to the deterioration of the material. If exposed to water, air-dry and do not apply direct heat.
- Continued use may lead to the loss of oils from leather components. Should this occur, sparingly polish with natural, colourless oils.
- All textile are woven using 100% polyester thread for maximum weaving efficiency and minimal waste.
- Clean with a soft bristle brush, dampened with a diluted fabric detergent solution. Brush lightly, and air-dry.
- Cotton canvas is highly absorbent of moisture. Should your item be exposed to water, immediately air-dry and do not directly expose to heat.
- Our products are accented with rust-proof, non-toxic pieces made of Zinc alloy. Avoid strong, direct impact to minimise scratches and deformities on metal parts. Avoiding direct exposure to moisture may completely remove the minimal chances of discolouration due to continued use.
- AKABA strongly discourages the machine washing of this product.
AKABA Ltd. Design Co. branded products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year, commencing on the date of purchase of the products. If an AKABA Ltd. Design Co. branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our own discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage cause by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Warranty is available only in the Philippines. Removal of warranty label will automatically revoke and cancel warranty policy.