A tribute to Arrimal village
The Arrimal Backpack is synonymous to comfort. With folding sides and a set of darts on the bottom front, Arrimal offers you sufficient storage space for those seeking a smaller backpack to carry the essentials. Whether for a walk in the mountain or the daily routine in the city.
The brand label is signed and dated by the artisan who handcrafted the piece.
- Handmade with passion by Portugese Artisan
- Size : 28cm x 10cm x 34cm
- Fits tablets, laptops (up to 13 inch) and #youreverydaycarry items
- Water Repellant
- Inside, the backpack has a laptop compartment and two extra pockets.
- For easy access to small objects has a vertical zip pocket on the side.
- Water repellent, Selvedge 100% Cotton Canvas, with vertical stripes, made exclusively for Ideal&Co. Interior lining in Thin Cotton Denim, 100% cotton. 100% vegetable tanned leather.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather, carefully selected and hand finished. The leather pieces of Ideal & Co, Living Heritage* are made using the Portuguese leather.
- The vegetable tanned leather develops a patina which gives character and a special beauty to each piece, and as much as the piece is used and exposed to natural elements as sun, more personality it gets.
- Olive Green // Leather colour/ effect Brown Arizona, tonality naturally obtained during the process of tanning in tannery tambours made of wood, which had vegetable tannins. As the leather is a natural material, we can see some differences of tonality and texture from piece to piece. The vegetable tanned leather along the time gains distinct tones and became darker.