A tribute to Serra de Candeeiros
Inspired in the simple and functional aesthetics of a Messenger with a timeless and versatile design that allows for multiple uses. The two removable handles could be changed according to utility that it’s pretended.
For Bike and Sport (crossed on the back), Casual (on shoulders) and Business (just one handle to use as shoulder belt). In the interior as a brand label which is dated and signed by the artisan who has made the piece.
- Handmade with passion by Portugese Artisan
- Size : 32cm x 16cm x 42cm
- Fits tablets, laptops (up to 15 inch) and #youreverydaycarry items
- 3 Ways to Use: For Bike and Sport (crossed on the back), Casual (on shoulders) and Business (just one handle to use as shoulder belt).
- Inside, the backpack has a laptop compartment and two extra pockets.
- For easy access to small objects has a vertical zip pocket on the side.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather, carefully selected and hand finished. The leather pieces of Ideal & Co, Living Heritage* are made using the Portuguese leather.
- The vegetable tanned leather develops a patina which gives character and a special beauty to each piece, and as much as the piece is used and exposed to natural elements as sun, more personality it gets.
- Graphite/ effect Brown Arizona, tonality naturally obtained during the process of tanning in tannery tambours made of wood, which had vegetable tannins. As the leather is a natural material, we can see some differences of tonality and texture from piece to piece. The vegetable tanned leather along the time gains distinct tones and became darker.