Combining the simplicity of a cycling musette with the durability and use value of a field bag, our Flap Musette will soon become your favorite bag.
Dimensions: 13″ × 10″ × 2″
Volume Capacity: 4.25 liters
Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Made in USA
Snap closure, double-layer reinforced bottom and two internal pockets. The strap adjusts from 41 to 52 inches, accommodating most users. Each bag is hand-numbered on the leather tab.
- Flap Musettes are constructed from waxed cotton canvas or twill, solid brass hardware, and mil-spec cotton webbing. Edges are bound in waxed cotton tape, and stress points are bar-tacked. Only the best quality materials are used: fabrics, leather, webbing and thread are of US origin. Most of our brass hardware is sourced from the UK.
- To return an item purchased from the Archival Clothing Store, you must do so within 30 days of purchase.
- Items that are new (unworn/ unused) can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price of the item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for items that have been worn, laundered or have the normal marks of wear.
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth or brush. Spot clean with cold water. Do not use soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash, as this will remove the finish. Our bags arrive at your door fully waxed and ready to use. Over time, you may want to re-wax your bag to maintain its water repellency. Re-proofing wax is available in the Archival Clothing store.