Expanding on the popular MOFT X classic phone stand, the new MOFT Snap-On employs dual magnets to attach securely to iPhone 12 series and beyond. The fold-design allows for intuitive and flexible usage - simply snap it on, stand it up and fold it back into place. A powerful new assistant in your gadget life.
Classic portrait and landscape modes
A new way to make your phone stand up
Three viewing modes - Portrait, Landscape, and the new Floating mode - enable you to look at your phone screen in the most comfortable way, whether you’re browsing the web in portrait, streaming in landscape or having a zoom meeting in floating mode.
1.Does it work with the iPhone 12 mini?
It also works with the iPhone 12 mini, but the screen will be just about vertical in landscape mode, because the phone is almost as wide as the stand. It works smoothly in portrait and floating mode which can be used to create a mini workstation on short notice.
2. Compared with Apple’s wallet, how’s the magnet strength?
1) The magnet strength is the same feeling as Apple’s wallet, because we use similar magnet design to match the iPhone 12 series. 2) If it’s used with an Apple’s MagSafe case, it will be more secure. 3) Please be aware that there’s a chance that the wallet will fall out when it’s put in or taken out from a pocket, depending on how tight the pocket is.
3.Can it be used as a grip as MOFTX?
It’s also secure to hold to view the screen for a comfortable browsing experience, but it will not be as secure as the MOFT X adhesive phone stand, so it's suggested that you should not shake it to avoid the risk that the phone will come off from the wallet.
4. What is the difference from MOFT adhesive wallet stand?
1) Removable glue is replaced by the strong built-in magnets that allow it to magnetically attach to the back of the iPhone. 2) The width remains the same, but it’s vertically shorter than MOFT X and longer than MOFT X - Compact version. It’s 0.5mm thicker and 10g heavier than MOFT X because of the magnet inside.
5. Is it with RFID-blocking capacity?
No, it's not RFID-blocking.
6. Will the magnet affect the credit cards?
It won't affect chip cards like credit cards, but there’s a chance that magnetic strip cards like ID cards may be affected. Strong magnetic environment will have an impact on the magnetic strip cards. Although the magnet of the stand&wallet is not strong, it could cause interference to magnetic strip cards.
7. Will it affect Apple Pay usage?
Apple Pay works normally.
8. How is it sticking on to the phone and the wall?
The magnetic design matches the magnetic design of iPhone 12 series, so it can stick on the back of the phone using magnetic strength. Additionally, the double-sided magnetic design allows you to attach your phone to anywhere with a Magnetic Sticky Pad on the surface.