Our Roll Top backpack is a roomy, comfortable, stripped-down version made from stout, closely woven cotton duck perfect for keeping your belongings dry and safe under any condition. Slightly larger than our Rucksack, the Roll Top is great for bicyclists, motorcyclists and anyone else who regularly faces the elements.
Dimensions: 18" H x 12" W x 5" D (rolled), expands to 24.5" H
Volume Capacity: 17.5 liters rolled and 23.5 liters unrolled
Weight: 2lbs 5oz
Made in USA
Roll-top closure secured by a stout Horween leather strap and solid brass roller buckle. An interior stash pocket and two exterior side pockets are great for keys, mini U-lock or anything else requiring quick access.
Our backpack has a semi-rigid, padded back panel and solid brass rings to adjust the shoulder straps as well as a double-layer bottom for long life and even wear. Edges are bound in waxed cotton tape and all stress points are bar-tacked or riveted.
A convenient Horween leather lash point on the front panel makes a great place to attach anything from a bike light to a sleeping pad.
- The backpack is constructed from only the best materials: water-resistant 18 oz cotton duck, Horween leather and thread all of US origin. Webbing and most of our solid brass hardware is sourced from the UK.
- To return an item purchased from the Archival Clothing Store, you must do so within 30 days of purchase.
- Items that are new (unworn/ unused) can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price of the item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for items that have been worn, laundered or have the normal marks of wear.
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth or brush. Spot clean with cold water. Do not use soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash, as this will remove the finish. Our bags arrive at your door fully waxed and ready to use.