Intended as a sizable daily workhorse, our Roll Top Messenger takes design cues from our Roll Top and technical cycling bags but is executed in our top-grade range of natural materials. Features include pockets inside and out, a stout leather closure strap, solid brass hardware and web-reinforced top hem for easy rolling. This is an ideal bag for the cyclist, motorcyclist, fisherman, or anyone else who needs a burly shoulder bag that's extremely weather-resistant.
Dimensions: 16" W x 12" H x 4" D
Volume Capacity: 12.5 liters
Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
Made In USA
Made of ultra tough 24 oz waxed cotton twill; a remarkably durable fabric that's virtually waterproof. Comfortable and adjustable 2" wide cotton shoulder strap of mil-spec webbing breaks in to be supple without losing its dense, strong weave.
Roll-top closure with reinforced top hem, brass snap and stout leather strap and brass roller buckle. Two slip pockets on outside front, two more inside and one large slip pocket on outside back - ideal for a U-lock, newspaper or even a 15" wide laptop. Burly leather lash patch is ideal for a bicycle light, lashing on a jacket or any other extra gear.
- Double-layer bottom and curved corners to ensure longevity and durability. All inside seams are taped with our custom made waxed canvas bias tape. Stress points are reinforced and heavy duty thread is used throughout. This bag will last, and last, and last.
- To return an item purchased from the Archival Clothing Store, you must do so within 30 days of purchase.
- Items that are new (unworn/ unused) can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price of the item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for items that have been worn, laundered or have the normal marks of wear.
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth or brush. Spot clean with cold water. Do not use soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash, as this will remove the finish. Our bags arrive at your door fully waxed and ready to use. Over time, you may want to re-wax your bag to maintain its water repellency. Re-proofing wax is available in the Archival Clothing store.