Urban Traveller & Co. is always on the lookout for talent, determination and skill that's on the same direction with our concept.
If you are interested to apply and join the family these are the positions currently open:
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
As part of the branch sales team, help customers identify and purchase products they desire. The person will sell, restock and merchandise with the goal of providing high class customer service and increase business revenue.
- Achieve store sales targets
- Provide excellent sales service
- Maintain fully stocked store
- Keep up to date with product information
- Delivering to service level agreements
- Providing support as necessary
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
HOURS OF WORK:
- Mall operating hours
- Six (6) days work week
- One (1) day weekday rest
However, flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work and location to suit the needs of the business/team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Reports directly to the Salesman
- Assist Salesmen in Distribution Dept
Visit each account once a month to check on the following (Alternate Schedule with Salesman):
- Proper Display is in order
- Check stocks if adequate
- Check for any damages or loses
- Prepare restock sheet
- Coordinate with Floor Manager and Supervisor
- Monthly stock count
- Identify the fast seller and slow movers
Note : Reports to Salesman on findings.
- Identifies the fast seller and slow movers
- Works on items to reorder and new products
- Prepares info sheet of new products
- Check stocks available in your Business Unit
- Request Transfer of stocks when needed
- Request or do barcodes as needed by various accounts
- Check with warehouse on New Arrivals
- Additional Manpower for Dept Store counters in the event of Frontline Staff is on leave or MC
- Assist in Wholesale inquiries
E-Commerce Officer - closed
- Full Time Availability
- Order Management
- Customer Coordination for orders and stock availability
- Dispatch Booking with Couriers
- Manage Returns
- Shopify skills a big bonus
Content Creator - Closed
- Full Time / Part Time Availability
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content
- Assisting the marketing team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Main Platform Target: Tiktok
- Secondary Platform Target: Youtube
Content Creator Requirements:
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Interested applicants please email your CV to email@example.com